- A variety of discussions, case studies, guest speakers and interactive seminars will cover: Fundamentals of Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Global Communications and Negotiations
- On-site 1 week intensive Entrepreneurship Bootcamp - building a winning, fundable business plan
- Legal Issues and Valuation
- Sources of Finance and Franchising Opportunities
- Pitching and Presenting your Business Plan
Thunderbird School of Global Management, with its historic roots in WWII as a pilot training base, has a long history of serving the Armed Services and veterans. Today, Thunderbird stands apart from other graduate schools of business with its consistent and long-standing reputation as the #1 International Business School, as ranked by US News & World Report and the Financial Times.
Who is it For?
United States Armed Services Veterans.
How is the Program Delivered?
The Graduate Certificate in Veterans Entrepreneurship is a one year "blended" program of online course work and live classroom teaching, learning and networking, and includes a one week on-campus seminar. The Program combines the convenience of online course delivery and the dynamic experience of an intense, interactive and action-based learning found only in a live, on-campus classroom experience.
What are the Program benefits?
Learn fundamental business skills in accounting, marketing, management, leadership and project management.
- Direct engagement with Thunderbird's globally-recognized faculty.
- Experience in developing a business plan and presenting it to investors and entrepreneurial experts.
- One on one mentorship with successful entrepreneurs.
- Business intelligence via Thunderbird's rich trove of library, data and research assets.
- Access to Thunderbird's exclusive alumni network with a truly global presence and reach.